October 08, 2008

Fun and Cheesy Pick Up Lines To Pick Up Women

Disclaimer
**Disclaimer** These pick up lines are not intended to actually work. I just think they're funny.

Pick up lines

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!
If we were both squirrels, would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
Let's forget all the bullshit and just get naked.
Are you free tonight? Or are you gonna charge me?

Are you a single mother? (no) Do you wanna be?
You're ugly, but you intrigue me.
Well here I am, what are your other two wishes?
Do you like magic? (Yes or No) I want to cast a spell on you with my magic meat wand.
Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you.
Do you want to see something swell?
Hey...somebody farted. Let's get out of here.
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
I have only three months to live...

What's your sign?
You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers?
No? Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job?
No! Well in that case, D'ya wanna do lunch?
Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull your pockets inside out....) Would you like to?
Damn sweety slow down, i'm a diabetic
So, do you like fat guys with no money?
What's a nice girl like you doing with a face like that?
Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?
Can I stir your drink? Mind if I use my dick?
Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you've got nice eyes.
If I told you I was gay, would you let me touch you?

No comments: